Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Am Complete Once More ©




I have a guitar once more. I finally sprung for this Ibanez, but instead of the Bubinga, I opted for the Ash body with the cutaway and the AE electronics. This baby comes with built in tuner, 1/4 inch and direct outputs, and EQ. Pardon the picture though. The stock photo can make this guitar look rather "fairy-ish" But that's only becaue it makes the wood look light, like something "jewel" or Melissa Etheridge" would play. The guitar itself is actually much darker, and looks like something, Arnold Shwartzenegger, or Sly Stallone would play. But it has been good building up my calices all afternoon, I haven't oned a guit-fiddle in about a year and a half. Freaking college tuition...

That is all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey, im so excited you have a guitar again!! i cant wait to hear you play it and actually be sitting next to you!! only 5 more days!! i love you baby! keep seeking the Lord today!

-your wife in 243 days!!!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home