Friday, August 11, 2006

My Other Job ©



If you don't know already, I am a big fan of comic books. Most people think they are lame (everyone's entitled to their own opinion...even if they are wrong.) but I just love the artwork and the stories are written by top notch talent.

That being said, whenever I have some free time at night, like Fridays when Becky is baby sitting, I take the opportunity to do some sketches and dream of a drawing for a living when I grow up.

I figured I'd share with you some of my recent work from my sketch book and see what you think. (disclaimer - most of the work is composite, which means I looked at real artists work, and tweaked it a little to my liking. They aren't traces, and sometimes the flash washes out the artwork...enjoy :))




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you honey and wonderful job on the drawings! -your future wife

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you honey and wonderful job on the drawings! -your future wifefe

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home