Monday, August 14, 2006

The Freedom Five ©

I have two minutes to write this blog. This is basically a sequal to last nights revelations about "Phunday."

So at exactly 5:00pm PST, a glorious moment occurs. What, pray tell, am I referring to?

The Freedom Five.

This is the five hours you have per weekday to do as you please. Basically my weekdays begin at 7:00am and the rest of the day is a countdown ticker to the FF. I know the name kind of sounds like a mutant task force, but it's not.

I think I am going to come up with a logo for the five. Maybe like a clock where the hands are ties and the number five has like a party hat on it. You know like when you turn 30 and to make people feel better they make the number look all happy with a kazoo, cone hat and streamers. Maybe the five should have like arms and legs and a face. Maybe it should look like "Peanut Butter Jelly Time Banana." Yeah all pixelated and nasty looking because we are white collar lower middle class kind of guys.

Hum.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home