Saturday, August 19, 2006

The G-Men ©

sigh....This blog's for the faithful in the Bay Area.

I swear, the Giants are like the child that never listens and always gets in to trouble. You know, like Ralphy when he shoots his eye out with the red bee bee gun.

Giants, listen up, FIX YOUR PROBLEMS.

for the love people.

Just a recap, if you didn't get a chance to see what happened tonight. The Giants gave up 10 runs in 1 and 1/3 innings, the first 1 and 1/3. Frankly I'm embarrased.

questions to ponder:

Why doesn't Sabean get a clue and realize that our pitching is a hot bag of poop?

Why did the trades we made before the deadline do us absolutely no good?

Why is Barry completely deflated after getting off the Moo Juice? ( I guess I answered my own ?)

and most importantly...

WHY DID WE LET J.T. SNOW GO?

What's weird is that I have no real allegiance with the Giants, but when they get shamed like they did today, @ home no less, I feel clothed in failure. Failure of a team that should be regarded as a major player in the MLB, what with their city, their fans, their stadium, their history...and yet, we are fine with just being a middle of the pack kind of franchise.

I call out you, Felipe Alou and Brian Sabean. You have about 6 weeks left in the season, let's get out there and beat some blue.

This is what you are looking like Giants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home