Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Beautimous Bubinga ©

I haven't owned a guitar in about a year now. I really need one though. Do I miss jamming out in my room? Windmill Pete Townsend strums? Flipping the axe around ZZ Top style ala BTTF 3?

The answer to these question is a resounding si'.

Secondly, I am poor. I probably qualify for foodstamps and government assistance on my salary to debt ratio. That being said, I need a fiddle that will be legitimately made, and not cause me to sell a kidney to acquire it.

I give you the answer to my problem...



If you are wondering what kind of wood that is, it's Bubinga. oh Bubinga, how you woo me with your glorious knots and waves.

Let me just say that normally a guitar with this type of exotic wood is upwards of a G. This however is a smooth $299.

just in case you wanted to get me something. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you playin the guitar...remember when you wrote that song "my daisy" for me? i still love listening to it! i love you!
your wife to be

10:15 PM  
Blogger calebsbrother said...

oh my goodness Joe. just based on that first comment you better get a guitar asap. elijah has a few he might be willing to sell you. some strings are missing. he stands on them sometimes too and plays drums on them. but they are wicked cool axes and they would help you to wail again.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home