Sunday, August 13, 2006

Phundays ©

Why in the world do weekends go so fast. During the week It's like I could read a freaking Tolstoy novel while I'm at the office and only 30 minutes go bye.

Dudes, let us ammend the Constitution, Declaration, State Laws, NATO, whatever we have to in order to make weekends 3 days long.

I am so all over 3 days of weekend-dom. Let's be honest, Friday rolls around, yeah you have Friday night, but with traffic, and getting off at 5-6pm I mean you are kind of limited lest you be one of those swingers types that goes to bed at 6 in the morning.

This makes Friday kind of a wash.

Saturday. This is the only true day of rest...sort of. The big question is, "Do I sleep in, or no?" If I sleep in Saturday's gone. If I wake up early, I get more Saturday, but no luxury of sleeping in. I do have to run a million errands that didn't get done this week...Decision, decisions.

Sundays. Gotta get up early for church and then don't get home till about 1-2pm after lunch and what not. This is definately not a bad thing, but it does cut in to the day heavily. Then everybody and their mother goes to the "Triple Threat" - Target, Walmart, Costco. Which allows you to fight for parking, wait in line, and buy cleaning supplies.

All this brings us to the now, as I write this blog. wouldn't be great to have that extra day to actually truly relax. It would be like, Fri, Sat, Sun, Phunday. Spelled with a "ph" because "F" would be to obvious.

Anybody want to petition with me? Man Sunday nights are lame...sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger calebsbrother said...

bro, i think you gotta go for friday being added to the weekend. thurs night is already the big party night at colleges. if you make monday part of the weekend then tuesday becomes the dreaded and hated monday.. i say let monday stay monday. you gotta have one day to hate. make friday the new saturday and thurs night can gain new fame (or phame)..

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home