Monday, November 13, 2006

A Long Time Ago on a Computer Far Far Away...



Guys,

It has been way too long since I last blogged. I apologize from the deepest parts of y soul for anyone who felt abandoned, and or neglected in this manner.

However, If you will notice the title, the last time I blogged was on a computer far far away. Well, about a foot away. But this blog was created on a new computer. The new Core 2 Duo Macbooks actually. Midnight version.

So far so good. It's an early Christmas present to myself.

In short, I am now Steve Jobs' personal financier.

Sell me one mac, shame on you....Sell me two, SHAME ON ME.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice.....

9:31 AM  
Blogger calebsbrother said...

Yeah, i was about to lose it if I saw the word BOOMSTICK across the top of your page just 1 more time. But, I clicked anyways (maybe i wanted to lose it?) and found your MBP post. Congrats. I remember emailing you links to the Powerbook back in '01 and telling you how dope it was. You were not a believer then. But the seeds were sewn. And for your final line, better if it said, "sell me two macs (in 6th months time!) shame on me (and lets not forget ipod purchases:)) btw, that's a double chinned smiley face

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home