Friday, September 29, 2006

Wii ©


Ya know, I was never a big nintendo guy after the N64. I just never got into the Gamecube, mostly because the controller was a piece of poop. However, just looking at the new console makes me want to start jumping on koopas again.

Out of the big three I will have to go with Nintendo on the looks. The console just looks dope to have chillin next to your mac mini, or rather my mini.

We all know that game titles are much to be desired on the "tendo" but lest we forget Zelda in all its glory and all the Mario titles.

Here's what grabs me...I'm cheap and it's cheap.

Or rather cheaper... @ $250 it's not wicked affordable however not even close to freakin PS 3 $600.

Plus you get two wireless controllers to start.

I think I will need to invest in this product for the sake fellowship, and the gathering together of the saints. Hebrews 11 baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger calebsbrother said...

if the Cowboys are the Lord's football team then the Wii is his gaming system. Obviously XBOX comes from below with all of its worldy power and grafix. And PS3 is just another variant- don't be surprised if MSFT buys SONY eventually and they 'beast' shares one body for its 2 heads.. N64 was lame, Gcube was Lamer.. but supernintendo will never be forgotten.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Calebsbrother ...LOL that was almost as good as your Hezbollah Manifesto wit hthe sausage piece on their pizza of freedom.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home