Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Intertestamental period.....

I say that with much jest as my writings are nothing close to "testamental."

Anyway, not that anybody checks this blog with regularity, but the year o' silence will soon be broken.

Many have given me flack for the utter lack of attention given to our life as chronicled in the digital world, and to those people, I give commendation. I commend the persistence of urging new and thought out content for your mind's hunger. I commend your curiosity as to the life and times of the people's Pun. Lastly, I commend your vigorous attitude to continue to check our blog even though looking at Rusty in a Giants uniform for the past year has left you callused and jaded.

It is then with great pleasure that I write this teaser trailer of sorts. To inform the readers that soon, very soon, a new and improved interface will be launched...

Until then,

Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger calebsbrother said...

I'm going to treat the latest Pun post more as apocrypha than blog cannon since it's not really a post but more of an announcement of a post.

Thankfully, both Safari & Firefox have rss feed features that save me from having to click bloggage only to be disappointed by a lack of updating. I only click when the rss says 'make a leap of faith' and click here.

Now, who was Rusty again, it's been awhile since I've heard from you blogwise? I guess things have been 'rough' in SoCal. Well, don't get 'dogged' out by the distraction of perfect weather and killer beaches.

Whoa,, about to break blog post protocol by actually writing more words than the post/apocrypha had in it.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I tried to follow the link to Becky's blog but it didn't work so I am posting here- Hi Becky! Hope all is going well with you both. What have been up to for the last year and a half? Teaching? Hope all is well

Ellen

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home